Saturday 15 April 2017

Harbour

Today on the West Pier of Dun Laoghaire Harbour, photos of us and the dog, quartz veins and air traffic and finally, me as a pseudo "Kilroy was here" meme. How did we manage anything Before the Smartphone Era?

It was a lovely morning. I read about nettle soups in The Irish Times, I saw crabs being caught at the end of the pier and I ate Icelandic dried, salted and shredded cod on oatmeal galettes for breakfast.

The Thursday bad knee is being rested / managed and there have been just two short walks blogged / memorialised here as one (yesterday's 3.5 km and today's 3.5 km). My overall total is already 216 km which is a tad short of the half way mark, half way into my training. Mustn't grumble. And now, we must go out to buy me some new walking boots - the old ones are 'walked out'.

No comments:

Post a Comment